Friday 25 October 2013

[BrooklynFreeCycle] Offer: baby play mat & baby tub (11234)

 

Since the last person didn't show up I am posting it again.

Giving away a tiny love baby play mat.
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Tiny-love-ultralarge-measurement-baby-play-mat-belt-mount-game-blanket-fitness-rack-thickening-leviathans/616522786.html
It's the orange one.
It's been through at least 3 families, but it is still in good condition. The arches can't be removed anymore (unless you'll find a way to fix it) and I only have the toys that are attached to the bottom, but you can add your own to the arches.

I also have a my first years baby tub in blue. You can see it's been used (been through 2 kids), but nothing is broken and it's still in working condition.

Everything comes from a bug, pet and smoke free home.
I live on E 59th St, between J and K.

If you are interested but don't show up without letting me know, I won't do business with you again.

Karolin

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment