Wednesday 26 November 2014

[BrooklynFreeCycle] OFFER: Big white bathrobe (11226)

 

I have this lovely white terrycloth bathrobe. Thick and cotton and  I don't want it. It is already a  dingy where I put my grubby morning hands in and out of the pockets or spilled tea on it. That washed out but it's white, so nothing washes all the way out and if I keep it it is just going to get more and more stained. I'm a medium sized woman. The robe is M or L.

I've only washed it once or twice, so it is still a very new robe.

I bought a bottle of dye to transform it into a different color, but I haven't gotten around to it in six months so someone else should take this robe and wear it or dye it or dye it and wear it. I'll go back to sweatpants and wool sweaters.

Pickup anytime tomorrow or most times Friday.



__._,_.___

Posted by: amanda@brooklynlocal.info
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment