Wednesday 28 January 2015

[BrooklynFreeCycle] Wanted: Toddler car seat(11209)

 

In need of a toddler car seat for my son. He is taking a small school bus for his special pre-school now and the car seats they have in the bus cannot have the straps adjusted ( they do some kinda knot on the top of the straps so it stays loose and can fit every kids size but my son is only 25months old) so he sits so loose in the seat and that worries me. It's like not being protected by a car seat. Besides the ones they have in the bus look waaaayyy expired. I just want my little one to be safe. Good condition, please. If yours is expired(it says at the bottom of the car seat somewhere) as long as it hasn't been too long and it hasn't been inside a car all the time exposed to sun,etc, I am okay if it's in good condition. Thank you.

__._,_.___

Posted by: magicsoraya@yahoo.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment