Thursday 26 February 2015

[BrooklynFreeCycle] WANTED: Phone with Wi-Fi [11229+]

 

Basically, I'm a H2O customer with a broken phone. I can't commit to a plan right now, and that means I need a phone in hand that I couldn't afford without doing just that (one of life's mysteries).

Anyhow, if you have a phone that takes a SIMcard (AT&T, T-Mobile, and others etc) that you aren't using, and that has wifi so that I could at least grab email from on the go, I would put it to immediate use. I'm not expecting some new iPhone, but if you upgraded and have something gathering dust, or even if it's battered but functional (I'm not unwilling to tinker with it to give it a second life), I'd be ever so grateful if you could pass it on to me.

Thanks for reading. :)

__._,_.___

Posted by: midwoodcashew@yahoo.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment