Friday 30 August 2013

[BrooklynFreeCycle] OFFER: Raleigh Mojave 2.0 Mountain Bike (Windsor Terrace/Park Slope) [2 Attachments]

 
[Attachment(s) from eric@ericisaac.com included below]


I got a new bike and want to give my old bike away. It's a Raleigh 2.0 Mojave Mountain Bike. It got it about 4-5 years ago and I didn't ride it very much. It lived mostly indoors. The bike is in good condition, with some rust and scratches but nothing out of the ordinary. The gears all work but it probably needs new brake pads which will probably cost you all of about $15 dollars. The brakes do work but they could work better. I'm not sure of the size but it's probably between a 20"-24". I'm 6'4" and it fits me pretty well. 

__._,_.___

Attachment(s) from eric@ericisaac.com

2 of 2 Photo(s)

Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment