Thursday 29 August 2013

[BrooklynFreeCycle] Wanted: loveseat and/or beanbags. 11201

 

Hi Freecyclers.

I am a teacher at the public school. I will teach Special Ed students this year. I am excited to know that we will have Independent Reading hour daily at the school. As you all know reading increases literacy skills, and opens anyone's horizons.

To enrich this amazing experience, I wanted to add the comfort to the corner in my classroom by adding a cushion, loveseat or beanbags.

If you are looking for a new home for your gently used but still in good condition cushion or loveseat or beanbag, I would be happy to take it from your hands and provide it a new home in our school. Our school is located near MetroTech/Tillary St and Jay St. I could ask my husband to help me pick it up from your place.
Please provide your contact, item and size info when you reply to this email.

Thank you very much for reading and god bless your kind heart.
Nancy.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment