Thursday 26 September 2013

RE: [BrooklynFreeCycle] Offer 5 cyclone tickets Coney Island (1

 

If YOU are not posting an OFFER, then you should NOT send a message to the List indicating OFFER.

Respond directly and only to the original member that posted - NOT the List.

Thanks,

Moderator Team



Hello,

I would love to pick up the tickets today if still available!


Claudia
347-424-1298


Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S®4



-------- Original message --------
From: sweetpea040481@yahoo.com
Date: 09/26/2013 12:28 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: BrooklynFreeCycle@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [BrooklynFreeCycle] Offer 5 cyclone tickets Coney Island (11203)


 
Hi 
I have 5 cyclone tickets at Coney Island I got them with a groupon deal and I will not use them. the tickets expire 11/1/2013. If you can use them, come get them.

Audrey

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment