Tuesday 24 December 2013

[BrooklynFreeCycle] Offer: 2 fish (dojo loaches) w tank and accessories - 11216

 

Happy holidays freecyclers!

So I've decided I'm not the most fit fish parent. I can't seem to get around to cleaning the tank monthly and one of my fish shows it. I've decided my fish should have a more fish-focused household this holiday season.

Maybe you or your kid want some fish but the startup costs are a problem. Included will be all I've got for them!

2 dojo loaches, I've had them for around 2 years.. they live for 5 plus and are very hardy fish. One of them has some brown spots which according to google can clear up with better tank care. They get along with goldfish and can prob use some snails as tank buddies.

They look kinda like this: http://www.loaches.com/species-index/photos/m/misgurnic_angullicaudatus_06.jpg/image_medium

A 20 gal *long* tank. Please google for dimensions. It is longer than taller. You will likely need a car to transport all this!

Gravel, air bubble stuff which i didn't have the patience to play with

A plant that has grown very well in the tank and some hiding places including a buddha head.

Food, water purifier, etc.

To make cleaning the tank as simple as possible I bought a shopvac top that attaches onto a 5 gal bucket, which I then attach to the siphon device. Works well! I just have other priorities and the fish keep on living despite my horrible tankkeeping. If you need this let me know. It is great if your tank isn't near a sink. Otherwise I would suggest getting the hoses that hook up to the sink for best case cleaning.

Pickup is in bed stuy.
Tuesday (today) between 1-2 pm!
Christmas day before 3
Thurs/fri between 12-2pm

Please respond with your preferred pickup time and a phone number. Qualifications for and why you are interested in being a fish parent also welcomed. :)

- christina

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment