Sunday 23 February 2014

[BrooklynFreeCycle] OFFER: Assorted Items (11226)

 

I am doing some early spring cleaning and I have the following available:

- Curtains. Off-white corduroy. About 60/65 inches long, unhemmed. Grommets on top. Two panels.

-A large framed poster of a painting of James Dean. Boulevard of Broken Dreams. Wish I could find a place for it. Maybe you can.

-Two white plastic IKEA shelf brackets.

- An eco-friendly backpack. Grey. In very good condition.

-Revlon 1875 hair dryer. Works well.

-Earth Vegan walking shoes. In fair condition. Some paint was spilled on them, just a bit. They build calves. Size 9.

-Two bags of women's clothing and shoes. Includes 2 pairs of high heels size 39, and various shirts, pants (mostly size 6 or 8), shorts, dress. All for women medium or size 8 and under. I gained weight and should stop holding onto great clothes I can't fit into. Conditions vary on all items. Take it all or take some.


Contact me if you need/want any of these or all of these items. Put what you want in the subject line so I don't mistake your email for something unwanted.

Thanks!

Marie


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment