Thursday 27 February 2014

[BrooklynFreeCycle] WANTED: COMPUTER GAMES (NES, ATARI, NINTENDO....) BAY RIDGE 11209

 

Hi-

I was wondering if there was anyone in the Bay Ridge, Sunset or Bensonhurst
areas that have computer/electronic games they are no longer using. It is easier for me to get around in these areas by train
as I do not drive that much as parking here is horrible to find a spot.
My grandson loves all that stuff and I want to put together a package for him when I go there
next time.
He loves all things electronic, so whatever you have, let me know.  He loves to play and tinker around
with them to see how things work and it keeps him very much occupied for an 8 year old.

Thanks-
Jeff


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment