Hello. These are both much more needs than wants.
I am recovering from cancer, more specifically from the toxins in medications, and I need to jump to get my lymph flowing. I have trouble jumping due to peripheral neuropathy caused by chemo. It was suggested to me to look for a Rebounder since that is easier on the feet. I thought that, perhaps someone may have one that is collecting dust in the garage or attic, or something. I had no idea it was called this, so if you're like me, a Rebounder is a mini trampoline for indoors and physical therapy purposes.
In addition to that, I have a specific, non-drinking need for coffee, but my coffee is still in bean form, so I need a grinder. Even to just borrow it for a few minutes to grind the special coffee that I have. I don't know anyone with a coffee grinder, so if you have one you never use or one I can use for a few minutes, please contact me.
If you don't have these things but know a neighbour or friend that does, please pass the need along, as I am desperate to heal as soon as I can.
Thanks so much!
Marie
__._,_.___
| Reply via web post | Reply to sender | Reply to group | Start a New Topic | Messages in this topic (1) |
.
__,_._,___
No comments:
Post a Comment