Monday 21 September 2015

[BrooklynFreeCycle] WANTED: Plus-sized clothes (11211)

 

Hey, freecyclers! 


Hopefully someone can help me out! I've been steadily losing weight and no longer fit into any of my 4-5X tops and 27/28 bottoms. I still have a long way to go so I'm trying not to spend a lot of money continuously purchasing clothes in smaller sizes, and I'm hoping Brooklyn Freecycle can help. If anyone has plus-sized clothes in good quality (no holes/stains, please!) that they're looking to part with, I'd be happy to take them off your hands! 


Tops (coats/jackets/sweaters): 2-3X

Tops: 1-3X

Bottoms (leggings/sweats/tights): 2X 

Bottoms (jeans): 19/20 - 21/22


Thanks so much in advance!


--Meg

__._,_.___

Posted by: rei.amethyst@yahoo.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment