Tuesday 29 September 2015

[BrooklynFreeCycle] WANTED: Toddler Arts & Crafts Supplies 11215

 

My 18 month old daughter is really into drawing with chalk and crayons. I'm looking to gather some art & craft supplies for her to give her some activities especially with the weather turning. Before I start ordering online, was wondering if anyone had any that they were looking to part with. Some of the items I'm thinking, but am open to anything, are:


- pompoms

- stickers

- Popsicle sticks

- foam/felt shapes

- pipe cleaners

- fabric scraps

- ribbon/yarn


If there's something that your young toddler really liked, please let me know!


Willing to pick up.


Sarah


__._,_.___

Posted by: sarah.leer@gmail.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment