Thursday 24 December 2015

[BrooklynFreeCycle] OFFER: Boon bath frog, NEW mop , etc. CARROLL GARDENS

 

Giving away brand new (unopened, never used) string twist mop. I prefer sponge mops, so this never got used.
Also - one of those BOON bath frog bath toy organizers. I'm pretty sure I can get it OFF my bath wall...then you just have to see about getting new attachment strips to put it up again. BOON probably sells them. You're welcome to many/most of the bath toys as well if you come for it.

In carroll gardens, near smith and 9th.
I have other toys to give away as well...if you come to get the frog you can take a look.

Also giving away:
zoob 20 piece pull back car
large size dry erase activity board /book
wickisticks pack
pandaboo balancing game
travel size brain teaser toy - the one with the little cars you have to move around on the grid.
magnetic board with colored foam 'mosaic tiles' and numerous patterns to follow
About 7 plaid scarves...wooly  ones, I think they're acrylic. One wool.
a few other 'action figure' type toys...transformer type things. Box of random.


bag of small ( about 6" x 8 ") wooden boards. I think it may be balsa...there's at least 20 I think - they're broken tae kwon do boards. could be used for crafts in some way probably.

IN CARROLL GARDENS
Near Smith and 9th Street.
Please be specific about what you want if you reply.


__._,_.___

Posted by: wmargulies@yahoo.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment