Thursday 24 December 2015

[BrooklynFreeCycle] Offer: HP Envy 5530 e-all-in-one wirelerss printer - 11210

 

HP envy 5530 wireless e-all-in-one printer, turns on but won't go further.


if you want this, email your name, telephone contact, and when EXACTLY you can pick up from Ave I and E 23 st, zip 11210.  give me a half-hour window of time.


if you don't include those three pieces of information, I will delete your response and move to the next responder.


if you have questions about specs or appearance, google the model.


Please don't waste my time, and I won't waste yours.


first response able to pick up earliest will get this.  thank you. 

__._,_.___

Posted by: arana7@yahoo.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___

1 comment:


  1. Thanks for give me this information really this product is very effective.

    Envy 5530 Wireless Setup

    ReplyDelete