Friday 15 January 2016

[BrooklynFreeCycle] free top soil for gardens [2 Attachments]

 
[Attachment(s) from jsgardner@yahoo.com [BrooklynFreeCycle] included below]

I had to move my roofgarden inside due to roof repair and now my landlord tells me I can't put the pots back. So I have about 12 kitchen garbage cans and pots full of dirt that I will throw out if I can't find a good home for it. This is good quality dirt that was purchased at garden centers, mostly topsoil! Come and get it! I have large black contractor plastic bags, you can take as much as you like.


14 Bergen St., Brooklyn (between Court and Smith st.)

til 6pm Friday

917.554.5933



__._,_.___

Attachment(s) from jsgardner@yahoo.com [BrooklynFreeCycle] | View attachments on the web

2 of 2 Photo(s)


Posted by: jsgardner@yahoo.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Check out the automatic photo album with 2 photo(s) from this topic.
2016-01-15 15.03.06.jpg 2016-01-15 15.03.17.jpg


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment