Sunday 26 January 2014

[BrooklynFreeCycle] OFFER: Women's hiking and motorcycle boots (11226: Prosp Pk South)

 

The hiking boots are Rocky Boots brand; ankle-high, size 7.5M. Leather toe and heel, the rest sturdy nylon. The leather is a bit scuffed but the Vibram soles are still in good shape. The only reason I am giving them up is I now have some foot problems and so I'm going to need something different.
The motorcycle boots are mid-calf, black, well-worn Harley Davidson brand. They seem to be around an 8. I got them from another Freecycler and it's now my turn to pass them along. They are somewhat idiosyncratically adorned with some belts. 
Unlike many postings I've seen, I do not insist that you take both pairs. 
Pick-up would have to be Friday or over the weekend. 
Please provide a phone number with your query.
Happy freecycling!

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment