Friday 28 March 2014

[BrooklynFreeCycle] OFFER: Blender/Food Processor (11226)

 

I have a blender with food processor and a juicing feature. Some works and some I'm not sure about. I had some issues with the blender cup, but the food processor worked great recently and I never use the juicing gadget. It's a Wolfgang Puck set up, in orange. It's all plastic. I've had trouble figuring out how to clean the blender so it needs a deep clean if you're up to figuring it out. I can't guarantee it all works great, but it's free and I know it has some good features to it, like the food processor. Any questions or if you want to take it, please reply. Thanks!

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment