Friday 28 March 2014

[BrooklynFreeCycle] wanted: plants, plant cuttings, ferns, midwood 11210

 

Hi,

lost one or two of my big-leaf plants (philodendron?  not sure of the name) by taking them out too early and they froze on my porch.

would love to replace them with anything colorful or unusual, not necessarily large plants, even small unusual plants or cuttings...

I have a decent collection of coleus, wandering jew, spider plant etc., (the common stuff), would love to add some new stuff (INDOOR until later spring!),
so if you have any plants you are looking to give up, or even better, nice little cuttings, I would love tog et them from you.

BTW, I would LOVE to add a few more to my existing ferns, don't really know how to propagate what I have succesfully....

I'm in Midwood, near Brooklyn College, so if you're not ridiculously far from there, I can drive over at you convenience.

thank you!

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment