Friday 28 March 2014

[BrooklynFreeCycle] WANTED: Cat-Friendly Seeds/Plants, Compost/Dirt, Garden Supplies (11226)

 

Hello, fellow freecyclers! 


My kittens need a garden and I am looking around for some organic seeds and dirt. Mainly cat grasses (wheat grass is good), catnip, and lavender. I also need some soil/dirt or compost to get the garden started. It's a small balcony garden for them to enjoy during the warm months, and I am using an old dresser drawer to grow most of it in. I can use anything that will help since it's been a while since I have had a garden of any kind. So, garden supplies, like small shovel and watering can will help too, if anyone has ones they do not use. Some type of chicken wire or rolled up wire to keep out squirrels and keep the cats in will be helpful too. 

If you have any or all of these things please let me know. Even another dresser drawer to use as a planter will help. Thanks!

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment