Saturday 27 September 2014

[BrooklynFreeCycle] Offer: infant car seat, Neem oil - Prospect Heights 11238

 

This is a Graco Snugride 32 in pink and purple. It has never been in an accident. We are the second owner of this carseat. It's about 6 or 7 years old, and there is a recall out on the straps. Graco will send you new straps for free - we just never did it. We are offering the seat and the base. The fabric parts could probably use a wash.


I also have a bottle of neem oil I bought for stretch marks while I was pregnant, and found that I couldn't tolerate the smell - it just smells like normal neem oil, but while I was pregnant I couldn't stand the smell of pretty much anything!


Pickup at Park Place and Underhill. Please send your cell number when you respond. 


Jen

__._,_.___

Posted by: jenabrams@mindspring.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment