Sunday 21 September 2014

[BrooklynFreeCycle] Offer: Weber Charcoal Grill in Park Slope

 

I have a black 22.5" Weber kettle charcoal grill. It's several years old, but is in decent enough shape and reasonably clean. I also have a chimney that can be used to heat up the coals without lighter fluid.


You will be picking it up in the South Slope. Unless you're really close, you will need a car. Please email me and let me know when you can pick it up. I will answer by email, so don't bother with a phone number.

__._,_.___

Posted by: cmarcus@earthlink.net
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Improvements in Yahoo Groups Search
Searching for new groups to join is easier than ever. We've honed our algorithm to bring you better search results based on relevance and activity. Try it today!


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment