Friday 19 December 2014

[BrooklynFreeCycle] Offer: Popeil Kitchen Magician 11234

 

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/3f/44/15/3f44159e628597b4b30a95a265d0d2d2.jpg


AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE PICK UP. This item is in its original box with all its original accessories. Pick up to the first person available to come and get it. Location: Troy Avenue between Ave. H and Ave. I. Reply with your name, phone number and when you are available to pick up. I will call to schedule a pick up. I will not respond to messages with no name or no phone number or messages asking "Is this still available?". If interested, just please send me the requested info and I will contact you. Thank you very much.


__._,_.___

Posted by: gypsiwoman55@yahoo.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment