Saturday 27 December 2014

[BrooklynFreeCycle] Offer: Sewer/Crafter Starter Kit - 11218

 

Items that might be good for someone who is getting started with (or curious to see if they'd like to get started with) sewing. I'd rather that things get used, instead of sitting gathering dust. Please read the whole post before replying. Please let me know the date and time you're able to come (and only reply if you're truly interested and able to come).

Ideally someone will take all on Sunday 12/28:

1) Singer sewing machine with pedal. From inside a sewing table that I ditched several moves ago. I don't have a model number, but I just plugged it in and the light turned on and pedal advanced, so as best as I can tell it is working.

2) Large bag of fabric. Many scraps, but several larger pieces.

3) Various rolls of rick-rack in different widths and colors.

4) Odds and ends: two or three handbag handles, one or a few magnetic handbag clasps, pins with flat ends to sew or glue embellishments onto, perhaps a few other items I dig up, e.g. extra thread, etc.

Again, I'd rather you can take all. If needed, I am willing to separate it if you are taking the machine -OR- if you want all the fixins' without the machine. If taking all you likely need a cart or an extra set of hands.

I am near the F/G at Fort Hamilton Pkwy and Church Ave stops, and a longer walk or bus ride from the B/Q at Church Ave. The B16, 35, and 103 buses are right around the corner; the B68 is a few blocks away; the B67 and 69 are a longer walk or connect to the B16 or B35. If you drive, there is a hydrant out front you can pop in front of.


__._,_.___

Posted by: schwinnin@yahoo.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment