Friday 26 December 2014

[BrooklynFreeCycle] OFFER: Stamps for a Young Collector (11228)

 

(Note: I posted this many months ago but never had a chance to follow through with people who responded for various reasons.)

I have a small box of stamps separated into envelopes by countries. They were collected mostly in the 30's and 40's - there are U.S., Canadian and foreign stamps. I would prefer to give this to a somewhat serious young stamp collector, because I know the great feeling I would have had if someone had given this to me when I was young. Please note that this is not a valuable collection by ANY stretch! The stamps were common ones bought from stamp companies (as I did when I was young) and acquired in other ways. I live in Bay Ridge and sometimes travel to other areas of Brooklyn during the day. 

Please tell me who you want the stamps for and why - I want them to be appreciated and enjoyed.

 

__._,_.___

Posted by: flamesinger_2001@yahoo.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment