Tuesday 28 April 2015

[BrooklynFreeCycle] Offer: 11218 wooden smith & nobel blinds broken, but can be fixed

 

Dimensions: 32" wide x 71" long
Color: maple
Slat size: 2"


The lifting string is shredded, so I took it down with the intentions of fixing it with parts from fixmyblinds.com.  (I think it needs stings and just in case, and new lift mechanism).  They are also dirty from hanging in my kitchen for about 3 years since I cleaned them last. One of the corners of the valence popped off when I took it down, (originally glued on), but I have all the parts, including the hanging brackets.

I've discovered that my kitchen is quite nice without them and it turns out I don't have the energy to clean or fix them. Maybe there's someone out there who does.

Pick up on Ocean Pkwy & Church Avenue.  Must pickup by Wednesday night.

If interested, please respond with day and time you will pick up, and your phone number.

Thank you



__._,_.___

Posted by: J Lara_and_Reid <jason_and_jen@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment