Wednesday 22 April 2015

[BrooklynFreeCycle] Wanted: Wedding Dress size 14/16 and any wedding items (11235)

 

Hi Everyone.

I have finally found my soulmate and am getting married. I never thought this day would come for me. Our wedding is in October. We are on a very very tight budget and I hope you guys can help. 


I am looking mostly for a wedding dress size 14 or 16 that you don't need anymore and can donate to me. Also perhaps a suit for my fiance (34x34 pants, l,xl top). I am also looking for chair covers in white, red bows for chairs, centerpieces, vases, cake servers, party favors, wedding decor, candles, or anything red or for wedding that we can use. We would really appreciate anything you can help us with. 


You can email me directly at pinkglitterr@yahoo.com or you can contact me by phone or text at (916) 790-9967


Thanks

Kristina (Mom to J)



__._,_.___

Posted by: pinkglitterr@yahoo.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment