Tuesday 28 April 2015

[BrooklynFreeCycle] OFFER: Various Household Items (11226)

 

I did some spring cleaning & I have several items to pass on to others:


Twin sized comforter with cover & pillow case. It's a thin comforter but keeps you warm in cold weather & air conditioning. 


Some blankets. One is (I think) an small airplane blanket. 


Small table, round with decorations on it. Not super sturdy so I only put lightweight things on it.


A bag of clothing for women sizes in the 6-10 range.


A decorative peacock feather. 


Contact me if you're interested in any of these items. 

Happy spring!

Marie

marie.farrell76@gmail.com

__._,_.___

Posted by: marie.farrell76@gmail.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)

Check out the automatic photo album with 2 photo(s) from this topic.
CAM00220.jpg 2013-10-05 19.38.50.jpg


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment