Saturday 21 November 2015

[BrooklynFreeCycle] WANTED: women's plus-sized clothes (Williamsburg)

 

Hey, freecyclers! 


I'm losing weight and I don't really have the funds to go shopping every time I go down a size (I was 4X previously), so I'm hoping some of you can help me. 


I'm 5'8" and in my mid-twenties, if that helps anyone. 


Shirts - right now I wear 2X and am expecting to fit into 1X in a few months. 3X is fine if the clothes run small.

Jackets/Sweaters - 2X-3X

Jeans - 19/20 - 21/22 depending on the style. 

Sweats/Tights/etc - I believe I'm a 2X/3X.

Shoes (boots/sneakers/flats) - I went down a shoe size and currently wear a size 7.5-8.0, depending on the style.


Thanks so much in advance! 

__._,_.___

Posted by: rei.amethyst@yahoo.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment