Tuesday 24 June 2014

[BrooklynFreeCycle] Offer: Crib bumper, crib mattress 11211

 

The bumper is the old kind (not mesh but cute. Could also be used as a decoration or to pad sharp edged furniture) - I found this picture online (it is the bottom one with the 123ABC) CIRCO Baby Boy Girls Brown Pink Red Polka Dot Blue Check Stripe Crib Bumper Pad http://www.ebay.com/itm/CIRCO-Baby-Boy-Girls-Brown-Pink-Red-Polka-Dot-Blue-Check-Stripe-Crib-Bumper-Pad-/221247623741?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&var=&hash=item338362d23d

The crib mattress is just a regular used foam mattress. Has a tear in the plastic cover on one side. I used it as an occasional use second set up. I was the second owner (my friend gave it to me as a spare because she was done with it and I hardly used it).

Pick up by Lorimer L train.

Sarah


__._,_.___

Posted by: skornbluth@hotmail.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment