Thursday 26 June 2014

[BrooklynFreeCycle] WANTED : Rolling Duffel luggage - North Park Slope

 

Hello everyone,

First of all thank you very much, people have been pretty generous and already gave us good luggage, but we are still short for one more. So I am re-posting my request.

I am looking for some big rolling duffel bags. Any colors, with tears, shape...

We are leaving the country in 1 month now, and we don't really need new ones as it will be only for one trip. I am not trying to be picky but this type of luggage is the lightest one, and we want to pack as much possible for us and our 3 kids.

If you want to get rid of yours, I will be happy to pick it up!

Thank you very much!!!

Aurelie


__._,_.___

Posted by: aureliecerise@yahoo.fr
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment