Friday 27 June 2014

[BrooklynFreeCycle] OFFER: Food! (11226)

 

Hi all! I host Airbnb guests and my recent departures left some food. Here's what I have:


Full jar of pasta sauce (looks unopened)

Full mini jar of Hellman's mayo (unopened)

Half a loaf of white bred

A few brown free-range eggs

Half of an onion

1/3 of a jug of cow's milk

Roughly 1/4 a jar of canola oil

1 tin of fish steak (unopened)

2 large tins of sardines (unopened)

A small amount of curly pasta (opened bag)

Re-bagged portion of tortilla chips

Also they left an almost full bottle of blue dish soap


I also have some strawberries from my CSA. I can't eat them. And a jar of salsa. 


I am home tomorrow after about 1pm. Please come and get as some of this will spoil. It's best if you can take everything. Thanks.



__._,_.___

Posted by: marie.farrell76@gmail.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment