Wednesday 25 June 2014

[BrooklynFreeCycle] wanted: mini-fridge near Bed Stuy or Stuy Town

 

Happy Summer freecyclers!

A few months ago I gave away my large fridge that needed some TLC and had to downgrade to a teensy (in comparison) avanti fridge provided by my landlord.   I'm hoping someone has a mini-fridge they are willing to part with since it is really hard to fit 2 people's worth of groceries in the current fridge, and if my roommate and I can have a separate fridge for beverages or produce it would make a huge difference.     

I have a car and can travel. 

Thanks.

- Christina

__._,_.___

Posted by: Christina Dynamite <deeahblita@hotmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment