Sunday 21 June 2015

[BrooklynFreeCycle] OFFER: 9'x9' handmade quilt (white/multicolored) 11238 [1 Attachment]

 
[Attachment(s) from SED227@NYU.EDU [BrooklynFreeCycle] included below]

This beautiful handmade quilt came to me from my mother-in-law's fine quilt collection, but it's not my taste.  White with navy backing, multicolored blocks with vine/heart stitching pattern.  Really large (9'x9') in perfect condition.  Pick up Monday afternoon or evening in Prospect Heights.  Or I'll post again in a week when I am available again.  


best, Susannah

__._,_.___

Attachment(s) from SED227@NYU.EDU [BrooklynFreeCycle] | View attachments on the web

1 of 1 Photo(s)


Posted by: SED227@NYU.EDU
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Check out the automatic photo album with 1 photo(s) from this topic.
IMG_6241.JPG


.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment