Tuesday 23 June 2015

[BrooklynFreeCycle] WANTED (11226): Digital cameras, DVRs, tablet

 

I am working with a network of citizen and community journalists in Guatemala, scattered throughout the country. Many are from poor rural communities without the means to acquire decent cameras or digital recorders for their work. If you have any equipment in working condition that you are not using -- digital camera (at least 7 or 8 MP), digital voice recorder, Ipod or tablet -- please let me know. I am traveling to Guatemala next week and will take what I can. I am in Flatbush/Ditmas but can arrange to meet up elsewhere. Muchas gracias!

__._,_.___

Posted by: Lisa Maya Knauer <lmknauer@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment