Saturday 23 November 2013

[BrooklynFreeCycle] Offer: Stroller, Pack n Play, Assorted Baby Stuff (Red Hook)

 

Hi all, 


I have a few large baby items to divest of: 

-A Baby Jogger Citi Mini Stroller , link attached. 
This is an incredible city stroller, that folds with one hand and fits easily in the trunk of a car. I have the rain guard and the stroller board for a second child. The stroller has had the front wheel replaced, and all the rest is in heavily-used but working condition; it's 5 years old but not broken in any way. If you are looking for a free stroller and are willing to scrub it down, it's yours.

It's one of the basic models, not necessarily exactly the one linked to. I don't think I have the bassinet part still but the rest is clean, hardly used and in good working order. 

-Baby Bullet accessories & some baby cutlery and plates 
I love my Baby Bullet so much, I'm still using it despite having older children, and highly recommend to mothers of new babies who are planning on pureeing their own foods. If anyone has one or is thinking of ordering, and wants extras of the little tupperwears and the rest of the "Completer Kit" stuff (see the website), I have a lot of it in great condition. Will throw in a haul of good condition baby plates, cutlery, etc. 

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment