Sunday 24 November 2013

[BrooklynFreeCycle] WANTED: Footmuff/Bunting for Toddler (Downtown Brooklyn 11201)

 

Given the freezing temperatures, I quickly need a footmuff/bunting that attaches easily to a stroller and keeps a child warm. JJ Cole makes these in Toddler size, so if you have one lying around in a closet and you no longer use it, I will gladly take it off your hands and put it to very good use this winter. I would appreciate if the item has a working zipper and there are no tears to the fabric, so I can use it immediately. Stains are fine. I need it in Toddler size, since my child is 1.5 years old.


I can pick up anywhere in Brooklyn near a subway stop.

Thank you!!

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment