Friday 22 November 2013

[BrooklynFreeCycle] OFFER- Unused Cat tent-bed, Kensington BK 11218 [2 Attachments]

 
[Attachment(s) from J.J. Orgera included below]

I have a really nice tent-bed that we bought when we first got our cat but that he has not stepped into even once in the 6 months we've had him! It cost about $60 so I'd love to see somebody get some use out of it! I'm attaching pictures of the one we have, but I will also include a link to the same bed listed on the company's website so you can see the specs.

https://www.bestpethouse.com/products4.php?type=Bedding%20nnn%20House&type2=Tent%20Beds&serial=385

Send me an email if you think you can use it!


__._,_.___

Attachment(s) from J.J. Orgera

2 of 2 Photo(s)

Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment