Tuesday 26 November 2013

[BrooklynFreeCycle] TAKEN: Various Items- Marine Park 11229

 

2) Paper shredder- works fine with putting 2-3 sheets in at a time.
11) Mouse w/ USB cord

ENJOY!

Below is all I have left!

From: Nicole Hargraves <nikki4h@yahoo.com>
To: "brooklynfreecycle@yahoogroups.com" <brooklynfreecycle@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, November 25, 2013 9:20 PM
Subject: [BrooklynFreeCycle] Various Items- Marine Park 11229

 
I am going through all my stuff again. Please see below & let me know specifically which item you're interested in:

1) 2 wood laminate bookcase. One is on wheels the other is not. I think I have the castors for the other one.
3) Empty CD slim cases
7) Partly used Angry Birds activity book AND dry erase activity book (never used)
8) Size 2 soccer shoes
9) blank cd-rw
10) Royal blue blackberry case (old style balckberry)

Please pick up tomorrow.


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment