Saturday 30 November 2013

[BrooklynFreeCycle] Xmas Treestand and Homegoods

 

Hello all
I have a few things to offer.  Please email me with your name, telephone number, which item number you are interested in and THREE times when you could come pick up the item(s) in question. I WILL NOT RESPOND IF YOU DON'T HAVE THIS INFO IN YOUR EMAIL.


1. Christmas tree stand- this was given to me but I have no place to store it. Its been out on my patio so its dusty but otherwise in good shape. Looks like this
http://bit.ly/1eJU4Sy

2.Box of homegoods- includes  unopened bag of type D vaccum bags, 7 glass vases (all sizes), 6 mugs (4 matching and unused), 2 frames (one 4by6 and one 5by7), spatulas, can opener, and  strainers. You must take the whole box.

Thanks and Happy Freecycling!

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment