Saturday 25 July 2015

[BrooklynFreeCycle] Offer: Art supplies - charcoal, oil pastels, drawing pencils + more (Downtown Brooklyn)

 

For offer I have a paper grocery bag half full of nice art supplies good for sketching, including a small Artbin (portable kind) full of charcoal, erasers and other sketching supplies, two sets of oil pastels (Specialized, they are mid-range, not cheap Cray-Pas), lots of drawing pencils (Ebony, General Layout pencils, charcoal pencils, blueline pencils and more), a small set of French curves, and a few art markers (though I haven't checked them for dryness). 


I may have some art instruction books and drawing pads to throw in with the lot, but not sure yet.


These are really for high school age and up, I would think.


I'm an artist but I work mostly digitally now and am trying to let go of some of the physical supplies!


Pickup in Downtown Brooklyn near the Transit Museum on a weekday morning/evening or Sunday evening. 


-Mikhaela

__._,_.___

Posted by: mikhaela.reid@gmail.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment