Wednesday 29 July 2015

[BrooklynFreeCycle] PROMISED: Small Kitchen appliances (11226)

 

For everyone who was interested in the indoor grill and chopper. I have promised it to the first inquiry I received. Should they not pick it up I will reach out in order to the folks who have expressed interest.


Thanks!


---

Hey folks:


I have a white hamiliton Beach indoor grill: http://www. hamiltonbeach.com/indoor-- outdoor-gas-grills-indoor- grill-with-removable-grids- 25285.html I took it out of the box but never actually used it. It's a lil dusty on top but again not used. FYI: It's a bit heavy


I also have a used turbo chopper in red. Looks like: Turbo Chopper 


image
Turbo Chopper
  Store Main Home           Turbo Chopper 19-Piece 
Preview by Yahoo 

Please note it's used and isn't all that great! It leaks a bit with liquid's and doesn't really get a good chop or liquify well but they do chop things like tomatoes, garlic, herbs pretty well. 


I am available this Thursday 7/30 and 7/31 for pick up. Please note I'm flexible with the times but NOT the dates! 


Serious inquiries only!


__._,_.___

Posted by: krystalrosebud@gmail.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment